Visit Earthship World Headquarters nestled in the high plains of the Land of Enchantment, just outside of the historic Taos Pueblo in northern New Mexico. This is the chance of a lifetime to experience a customized tour that is not only educational but adventurous and inspiring!
Our Earthship educational tour travels from Denver to the Greater World Earthship Community, one of the world’s largest sustainable approved subdivision and home to the world’s first Sustainable Development Testing Site, only 15 minutes outside of Taos, New Mexico.
UPCOMING TOURS: July 21,22,23 ~ September 29,30,Oct1 ~ December 8,9,10
Experience & enjoy…
- Round trip transportation from Denver to Taos
- Visit to downtown Historic Taos Plaza
- 3-day / 2-night stay in Luxurious Earthship accommodations
- Earthship Lecture / Presentation at the Visitor Center / Education Facility
- Guided Earthship Tour; visit decades of progress in the Greater World Community
- Optional night of food and entertainment at the Taos Mesa Brewing Company
- Adventure to healing & relaxing world renowned Ojo Caliente hot springs and spa
The lecture/presentation and guided tours offer a chance to learn about the history and evolution of the Earthship concept, as well as experience several different types of Earthships first-hand. From modest, owner-built to high-end custom Earthships and pre-Earthship experimental buildings. You will learn to identify the different structures, choices of finishes and systems evolutions. On some of the visits, the residents of the Earthship may be present to answer questions about their homes including modifications they have made and how they have made their lifestyle fit their building. Many participants are inspired by the presentation and tours to start designing their own Earthship dream homes.